Monday, February 1, 2010

Do You Have Writers Block?

Hello there! This is for my writers out here. I remembered when I first started writing. I could not muster up 3 lines. I looked everywhere for help, but could not find it. All the time I was looking for help, I was looking in the wrong places.

The voice I was looking for was on the inside of me. I trust that you are not here because you are stuck, but just in case you are stuck or feel stuck, let us talk. My opening questions was, do you have writers block and have you run out of ideas?

Well, the answer in my own opinion is that there is no such thing as writers block. What you may have run into is tiredness or you just need to take a break from writing. I have learned even in the times that I felt the so called writers block, that I just needed to talk to myself.

That is right! I talk myself through any time of feeling any impression that I was stuck. Most writing is conversation. When you have figured out what you want to say and even when you do not know what to say, just talk yourself through your time of feeling a block in your mind and you will find out that all you had to do was to keep moving forward.

In the times that you feel that you want to stop or give up is when you must keep moving forward. This is not a long article as it did not have to be. Take something that you like and are passionate about and run with it. No writers block here! I hope this was informational and encouraging for you and all you have to do now is do it! Write with purpose in mind! Write your heart and mind! Discover yourself through writing. Write with intention and move with the inspiration that you already have! If you need more urging or tips, contact me.

Peace and Blessings as you write!

Walter Taylor
www.touchdownlove.com

No comments: